VANICE. `2006 (: WORLD OF MY OWN <body>

YOU (:
shawn
male
6june1994
12
music
aCs
MIYAVI ;)
attached/inlove/single


JUNKIES (:
grace
cheryl
lingchao
MYbebo ;)
daniELLE
dickson
james
ZARA
SaLLy


BABBLINGS (:



WISHLIST (:
MIYAVIcup ;) Papa Roach - The Paramour Sessions MIYAVI - MYV*ROCKS



BYE BYES (: January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007

THANKS TO (:
niss
touchstone
styxoath

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


Monday, 27 February '06

Oh crap! Immunisation is just tommorow. Eek! I'm so scared of needles, but I know I'll have to face it when it comes. In the mean time, I shall dream. There was this really unlucky guy in the other class, the needle went into his bone! It must've been painful. I'm also afraid it gets into my bone, because I'm like really thin!? So worried, any advice?

It was lucky Mr. Nasrun didn't have his enrichment classes. Phew! We didn't really finish the project he asked us to do, it was last minute work, but at least Mark brought the USB Cable (Mark's always hard- working and punctual!).

I decided to do the water bending experiment, but we just took the whole thing off the website. Ha ha. He won't catch us, at least I hope. He's so particular about taking from the website, we might get caught! By the way, I decided to go to Anglo- Chinese School (Independent)! I think I should be able to get in. Plus, I don't want my friends to go Anglo- Chinese School (Barker) with me. They told me to come with them, so I decided to.

 

 ♥ 10:55 PM i scribble (:

 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from Bl