VANICE. `2006 (: WORLD OF MY OWN <body>

YOU (:
shawn
male
6june1994
12
music
aCs
MIYAVI ;)
attached/inlove/single


JUNKIES (:
grace
cheryl
lingchao
MYbebo ;)
daniELLE
dickson
james
ZARA
SaLLy


BABBLINGS (:



WISHLIST (:
MIYAVIcup ;) Papa Roach - The Paramour Sessions MIYAVI - MYV*ROCKS



BYE BYES (: January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007

THANKS TO (:
niss
touchstone
styxoath

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


Sunday, 26 February '06

Sigh! Tuition again. This sucks! I don't think I can go to Mark's house because I got some chinese revision to do (Chinese again, it's the main source of problems). Why must we study chinese!? It's a very boring subject, worst then others. It's not a problem with our attitudes because we keep so quiet during chinese. Then teachers get all angry and shout at us. I just wish we don't need to learn chinese!

Anyway, I think there's something wrong with my friend, Yen. She's so angry at me! I don't care, if she gets angry, too bad. Keep your own problems to yourself, not pushing it to others. :(

Anyway, I made a poll already. Just visit http://-break.bebo.com, the flash is kind of irritating so I deleted it.

 

 ♥ 4:19 PM i scribble (:

 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from Bl