VANICE. `2006 (: WORLD OF MY OWN <body>

YOU (:
shawn
male
6june1994
12
music
aCs
MIYAVI ;)
attached/inlove/single


JUNKIES (:
grace
cheryl
lingchao
MYbebo ;)
daniELLE
dickson
james
ZARA
SaLLy


BABBLINGS (:



WISHLIST (:
MIYAVIcup ;) Papa Roach - The Paramour Sessions MIYAVI - MYV*ROCKS



BYE BYES (: January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007

THANKS TO (:
niss
touchstone
styxoath

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


Friday, 3 March '06

Today sucks! Joel is an liar! He stole Wayne's phone I said I was lying to get my way out! What!? I'm NOT such a useless friend like Joel. He nearly got us into trouble with the police and I was not even involved. If you were caught, I bet you lie. At least, I've got better friends then Joel. If everyone was like Joel, I think the world would end in one day! If I had went to the police station, I'll never let him off! I'll hate him forever, I hate him right now, and I hate him. Why should anyone like him!? He's so selfish, acting like his your friend, when he uses you to steal people's handphones! He should be so embarrassed that he steals and uses his friends to frame.

Anyway, why should I get depressed over him? My brother's getting a *NEW* phone today (Or maybe not!), So I shouldn't get upset with everything today. I'm just very angry with Joel and I hate even more because I'm gonna get into trouble with my parents! But James bought a new Sony Ericsson K750i handphone and took a photo of Gerry but I can't get it on the blog. :'(

To visit my poll, http://-break.bebo.com!

 

 ♥ 11:55 PM i scribble (:

 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from Bl