VANICE. `2006 (: WORLD OF MY OWN <body>

YOU (:
shawn
male
6june1994
12
music
aCs
MIYAVI ;)
attached/inlove/single


JUNKIES (:
grace
cheryl
lingchao
MYbebo ;)
daniELLE
dickson
james
ZARA
SaLLy


BABBLINGS (:



WISHLIST (:
MIYAVIcup ;) Papa Roach - The Paramour Sessions MIYAVI - MYV*ROCKS



BYE BYES (: January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007

THANKS TO (:
niss
touchstone
styxoath

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


Tuesday, 23 May '06

Well, it's only a few more weeks until my birthday which is cool but I have to go to LAN Centre or movies with Rachel, Kimberly, Wayne (Ha ha!), Joshua and myself. I don't know which one to go. Anyway, Wayne lended me his Stadium Arcadium and he is in deep sh**! If he doesn't delete my photo by 1.00 P.M., I'll break his CDs, scratch 'em up and give it back to him or I could pour water in his bag, like i did to Mark (I have a valid reason! He threw my bag into the dustbin!)! I placed Mark's bag in the class sink and let the water run all over his bag! It was quite funny! Anyway, I've decided to finally download Wolfenstein Enemy Territory after 1 year! :)

Other than all this crap that is happening, Mr. Tan went to scold me, he's a guy who thinks he's got a very cool face or whatever, likes to catch people collar, so irritating! We were scolded for trying to wrestle Yu Zhan, we were like all grabbing him and taupok- ing him until he was on the floor but later he lifted all of Joel and I up than Mr. Tan came! Nothing else to blog about, wanna watch MTV Rate the Video! Buhbye!

 

 ♥ 1:51 AM i scribble (:

 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from Bl