VANICE. `2006 (: WORLD OF MY OWN <body>

YOU (:
shawn
male
6june1994
12
music
aCs
MIYAVI ;)
attached/inlove/single


JUNKIES (:
grace
cheryl
lingchao
MYbebo ;)
daniELLE
dickson
james
ZARA
SaLLy


BABBLINGS (:



WISHLIST (:
MIYAVIcup ;) Papa Roach - The Paramour Sessions MIYAVI - MYV*ROCKS



BYE BYES (: January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007

THANKS TO (:
niss
touchstone
styxoath

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


Thursday, 23 November '06

Read about my trip to Bangkok, it's very interesting and amusing. :) Based on my dairy entries when I was in Bangkok.
**
17 November '06

Dear Dairy,

I just arrived at Bangkok, which is kind of not cool because Bangkok is like very different from Singapore, nobody speaks English! They all speak Thai and it's wierd and soo spooky! I went out with my dad just now to look for food, I was HUNGRY! I went around with him in a taxi and this guy took us to some stupid place which has seafood.The seafood restayurant did not allow us to take- away, which is fucked up, so we left and we didn't pay the guy because he was like complaining shit and that which is fucked.

18 November '06

Dear Diary,

I went to MBK Centre, oh at least, I went on a shopping spree but the clothes weren't all that nice until I found a few stores whcih sold very nice stuff.

19 November '06

Dear Diary,

I can't sleep.

20 November '06

Dear Diary,

I couldn't sleep again, I went to bathe and walk at the Lobby.

21 November '06

Dear Diary,

Ok, 1 more day till I'm back, which means I'll get my results! :(

22 November '06

Dear Diary,

I'm coming back, I'm on the plane now. Dying of boredom, I keep going to the toilet to wash my hands, I CAN WAIT TO GO BACK, SO SCARY! I'm getting my results tomorrow, which sucks!

23 November '06

Dear Diary,

I woke up today and was upset. I got my results, I scored 225, my parents think it isn't very good. :(

This sucks, I want to login at night but I can't. :(

 

 ♥ 2:19 AM i scribble (:

 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.c om Get awesome blog templates like this one from Bl